Dr. King is pursuing a program of research that seeks to guide the equitable and effective management of diverse organizations. She has received support for this work from the National Science Foundation, the Society for Human Resource Management, the American Psychological Foundation, and the Sloan Foundation and has been recognized with honors from the American Psychological Association, the Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues, and the Society for Industrial-Organizational Psychology, an organization for which she recently served as President.
- Join us Aug. 19 for the next #SIOPConversationSeries event featuring Derek Avery, the C. T. Bauer Chair of Inclusive Leadership at the University of Houston. This "Ask Me Anything"-style conversation will begin at 10:30 a.m. CT. Register: t.co/52Wd7AW7Vg #IOPsych t.co/UHfppw6dkw
- Unacceptable. Real Life Horror Stories From the World of Pandemic Motherhood t.co/NtUIFkody1
- #APA2020 Presidential programming, featuring many #SIOP members, available starting today at noon! Live Q&A Saturday with speakers 2:30-3:30 EST. Will post zoom link in comments. Please spread the word! t.co/xnJeSrha0c @SIOPtweets #futureofwork #futureofleading #aging #AI
- The Journal of Business and Psychology is seeking submissions for a special issue: "Fighting the 400-year Pandemic: Racism Against Black People in Organizations", organized by guest editors @ENRuggs, @MikkiHebl, and @KShockles. 5-page proposals due Sept 21. t.co/mtGjIRM537
- Hello #AOM2020! Here’s the @aomgdo hub where you can find all your GDO sessions and networking events. Connect with us @drdonnamaria @asheridan8 @edenbking1 @jebeatty @profng t.co/GN8F9dHkDv