Dr. King is pursuing a program of research that seeks to guide the equitable and effective management of diverse organizations. She has received support for this work from the National Science Foundation, the Society for Human Resource Management, the American Psychological Foundation, and the Sloan Foundation and has been recognized with honors from the American Psychological Association, the Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues, and the Society for Industrial-Organizational Psychology, an organization for which she recently served as President.
- This brings me so much hope. And relief. t.co/5kHBuSEZju
- All of this. t.co/93m1qup3Be
- Science will be at the forefront of my administration — and this group will ensure everything we do is grounded in science, facts, and the truth. Tune in as I introduce members of my science team. t.co/ZEhKL5k59t
- Balancing work and childcare during the pandemic: Remote Wife Does It All predicts lower family cohesion and job performance—and higher relationship tension—for both husbands and wives. For well-being and performance, Alternating Days is generally better than Remote Mini-Shifts t.co/UR29z43gR4
- Today would have been Dr. Martin Luther King Jr’s 92nd birthday.