Dr. King is pursuing a program of research that seeks to guide the equitable and effective management of diverse organizations. She has received support for this work from the National Science Foundation, the Society for Human Resource Management, the American Psychological Foundation, and the Sloan Foundation and has been recognized with honors from the American Psychological Association, the Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues, and the Society for Industrial-Organizational Psychology, an organization for which she is currently serving as President.
- @allisonmtraylor SO many SIOP rejections on my anti-CV! You are in good company.
- @SIOPtweets Last day to vote for the open SIOP board positions!
- My latest blogpost for @HighQualConns: how help we provide to pregnant workers can impact their efficacy at work and longer term career intentions; based on my recent paper with rockstar co-authors @Jones_KristenP, @ProfClair, @edenbking1 & David Arena t.co/Phl7Hf9dRv
- @AliciaGrandey First, we share a collective scream of frustration. Then, I'd ask-- what does your daughter want (or want you) to do about it? Could standing up (or seeing you stand up for her) be the good kind of uncomfortable?
- Calling all SIOP & IO friends. We are conducting a climate survey to understand the climate for inclusion within SIOP. Now is the time to let your voice be heard! Please take a few minutes to participate. @SIOPtweets @siopwin Survey link: t.co/THC1xUDOv3