Dr. King is pursuing a program of research that seeks to guide the equitable and effective management of diverse organizations. She has received support for this work from the National Science Foundation, the Society for Human Resource Management, the American Psychological Foundation, and the Sloan Foundation and has been recognized with honors from the American Psychological Association, the Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues, and the Society for Industrial-Organizational Psychology, an organization for which she is currently serving as President.
- This is the best kind of update! Way to go Berrin! t.co/OCPe43EexO
- "Nothing about this story is exceptional, except for the fact that I got a lot more paid time off to figure it out than the majority of new moms in this country, and Tony took more time than 70% of fathers out there, and that is insane." @KatyTurNBC t.co/wa2EQZU0yX
- Did you know that only 19% of funds raised by Komen go to research? Check out this video: t.co/jZpS2a3tG1 Do better @SusanGKomen #CureKomen
- Busy balancing personal and family demands with work? Of course you are! So, here’s a quick summary of the full article on how women’s natural health transitions (#menstruation, #maternity , and #Menopause) intersect with careers. @edenbking1 @ProfASGabriel t.co/GFh2ETngSv
- Yesterday’s ruling is a big win for North Carolina—and for all of us. Voters should choose their representatives, not the other way around. This win is proof that change is always within our reach, on gerrymandering, voting rights, and much more. t.co/sVlKm1JaIt